CLICK HERE to go to UltiPro

We cannot give advice as to what allowances you should claim. If you have any questions, please consult witha tax professional.
Some events that will occur throughout the year may affect your tax liability. As a result, you may want to fill out a new W-4 form and adjust your allowances.

You may want to update your W-4 form, if: 

    - Your spouse gets a job or changes jobs

    - You get married or divorced

    - You have or adopt a child

    - You’ve moved or relocated to another state

    - You have additional income such as Social Security, interest, or capital gains

    - An event decreases the number of withholding allowances you can claim

To ensure any tax withholdings for the previous year take effect, the IRS suggests updating your W-4 form by December 1st. If an event occurs in December, submit a new form within ten days.